Keep Finances Covered this Hurricane Season
As we continue through hurricane season, it’s important to ensure you’re prepared to weather the impact of severe storms. At Louisiana USA Federal Credit Union, we’re here to keep you covered. Check out these tips for how to keep your finances free from high water this hurricane season.
1. Start Storing Emergency Funds
Emergency funds cushion the financial blow of sudden or unexpected expenses like roofing repairs or water damage. Think of these funds as a life jacket that will help keep “your head above water.” Learn more about how to efficiently build and boost your emergency fund today!
2. Use a Personal Loan to Purchase a Home Generator
Investing in a home standby generator is the best way to ensure the safety of your home and everyone in it. Cover the cost of your generator purchase with a personal loan. Our experienced and creative loan officers will place you in the best product at the lowest interest rate available. Learn more about or apply for a personal loan today!
3. Apply for a Disaster Loan
Through our loan department, we provide an Emergency & Disaster Assistance Plan implemented to assist our members with emergency relief. We understand the difficulty of hurricanes and emergency situations, and that’s why our Louisiana USA team is here to help.
- Borrowing amounts $500 to $1500 at 9% APR (1st payment due up to 60 days)
- No credit report pulled
- No debt ratio considered
- Any request over $1500 will follow normal loan guidelines
- Loan term up to 24 months
- Would need most recent paycheck stub/income documentation
- Must be setup ACH origination
- Application Processing fees are waived
We’ve got you! Louisiana USA is here for you when you need us.