Do you feel like you’re drowning in debt? Let Louisiana USA keep you afloat.
The national average credit card debt per household is $5,700, and about 41.2% of households carry a balance on credit cards from month to month. The simple swipes of credit cards and other forms of credit can make it difficult to keep up with monthly dues and debt. We get it, and at Louisiana USA, we got you covered.
With our personal debt assessment, you can keep the swipes from causing you to sink. Even if you’re still in shallow water, a personal debt assessment may just be the perfect financial life preserver to help keep your debt in check.
How do you know if you need a debt assessment? Ask yourself if you’re experiencing these signs:
- Do you frequently pay bills late?
- Do you pay only the minimum due on your credit cards?
- Do you use credit for necessities like groceries?
- Have you ever used one credit card to pay off another?
- Do you find yourself paying off holiday debt for several months or years?
- Have you been contacted by creditors?
- Do you use high-cost loans such as payday loans as “quick money” for desperate circumstances?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from a personal debt assessment from Louisiana USA Federal Credit Union. We can help you plan a strategy for getting out—and staying out—of debt, develop a sensible spending plan, and communicate effectively with creditors. And, if you don’t know which debts to pay off first, we can help you figure that out, too.
Contact us today and let our dedicated team keep your finances afloat with a personal debt assessment!