Your credit score is an extremely important part of your financial life. It is based on several factors, including your payment history, credit utilization, your mix of credit, and recent credit activity. Luckily, it’s not difficult to establish a healthy credit score once you understand how it works. Learn how to be savvy with your credit score!
What is the importance of improving your Credit Score?
– Good indicator of financial responsibility
– More likely to get approved for a loan
– Saves you interest over time
How to improve your Credit Score?
– Pay bills promptly
– Pay down credit card debt
– Use different kinds of credit
– Hang onto old cards
– Apply for new credit carefully
Do you want to be savvy about your credit? You can check your credit score and learn about different ways to improve your score by logging into our online or mobile banking app today.